Carl Walker, Inc. celebrates its 30th anniversary during 2013. We have much to be thankful for over these years, including:
- The efforts of H. Carl Walker, P.E. in founding the firm and leading its growth to become a multi-office firm working nationally. He created a lasting legacy in our firm and the entire industry.
- Serving a multitude of clients as we provided parking studies, parking operations consulting, parking consulting, structural engineering, parking structure design, parking restoration, as well as plaza and façade renovation.
- Teaming with many outstanding architectural, engineering, and construction companies…and working with their proficient staff!
- Partnering with many very professional, hardworking, and talented Carl Walker colleagues.
- Participating in many technical and professional organizations with industry leaders.
We are proud to serve as your parking and restoration consultant!
IPI’s 2013 Conference & Expo will be held in Fort Lauderdale, Florida,
May 19-22. Carl Walker will be in Booth #819 – please stop by and let us help you with your parking needs!
2nd Quarter 2013
In This Issue: Parking Structure Cost Outlook for 2013
1st Quarter 2013
In This Issue: Louis Campau Parking Ramp: 30 Years Later / Purdue University’s Harrison Street Parking Structure / John Carroll University’s Grasselli Tower
3rd Quarter 2012
In This Issue: Repairing a Parking Structure / Project Highlights of 2012 IPI Award Winners